We may revise and update our website conditions at any time and your continued usage of this website means you accept those changes. While RECLINERS N MORE aims to ensure that the information in this website is correct, sometimes errors do occur for which we apologize. Please refer back to these website terms & conditions of use from time to time so that you are aware of the revised and current terms and conditions.
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
By indicating user’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, the user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. RECLINERS N MORE will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- 1 (One) ‘Carry-IN’ year warranty against any manufacturing defect in the mechanism and NIL on the upholstery at our New Delhi/Nearest Service Center. One (1) year warranty against any manufacturing defect on mechanism & on also on Actuator/Motor, Transformer/SMPS Power Supply, Activation Switch & Electricals in case of motorized Recliner . Warranty includes all parts for 1 year and labor services for year 1 only. Warranty start date shall be from the date of Purchase as per Purchase Invoice.
- Any damage caused on account of misuse/mishandling, voltage fluctuations, spikes, improper electrical input, pest related damages, and shifting etc. shall not be covered under warranty. It shall be your responsibility to provide clean and proper electrical connections for each Recliner. Rusting of metal part of normal wear & tear and is not part of manufacturing defect.
- Warranties are for repair, replacement or substitution only at the sole discretion of Recliners India Pvt. Ltd. There is no provision for refunds or consequential damages.
- Defective parts shall become the property of Recliners India Pvt. Ltd. after repair or replacement or substitution.
- There can be minor variations in repair under warranty as this is a hand-crafted product.
- Products are warranted for use by persons weighing up to 110 kgs.
- Any damage to the upholstery like tearing, wear & tear, PVC/PU cracking, discoloration, stitch opening, etc. shall not be covered under warranty.
- All warranties are limited to normal use in the Domestic Environment only.
- There is NIL warranty in case the product is being used in a Commercial Environment.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- In case the product is opened, repaired, re-upholstered, un-assembled etc. by a person/organization not authorized by Recliners India Pvt. Ltd., then the warranty shall be void.
- Warranty services will be provided only against presentation of original proof of purchase & this warranty certificate.
- Recliners India will not be liable for any consequential damage and under no circumstances the liability will not exceed the replacement or repair of defective part as it may be or to the maximum extent of the value received for the product.
- Recliners India’s decision on the nature of defects and applicability of warranty will be final.
- Recliners India specifically disclaims any other warranties for the products, express or implied
- Any dispute will be under the jurisdiction of New Delhi only.
- Payment confirmation and verification of delivery/billing address will ensure the confirmation of your order. Post this, there will be a binding legal contract between us.
- Once your item has been shipped, we will also send you a confirmation email to notify you that your product is on its way and send you the shipping code for you to track the order.
- Your order will be dispatched within specified number of business days. Once your order is dispatched, we will not accept its cancelation. Kindly refer In case of order cancelation post shipment, you might pay the bank charges. if the product is in stock. If it is made to order, please allow a 3-4 weeks lead time (plus shipping time). Please be aware that we keep our stock to a minimum as we prioritise small batch production to ensure the lifespan and quality of our products.-Not Required
- Any reason concerning our inability to fulfil your order or process your payment, we send out a notification as soon as possible.
- Recliners N More is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages Why? .All our products are insured for transit damage till receipt of the goods. In case of any damage, please mention its on docket before accept it or you may return it without accepting box.
- If you would like to request special shipping arrangements, please contact –please define WHAT & How
- All our products are very easy to install and hardly take few minutes. So, we suggest installation to be done at your end. In case of any help, you can check our installation tutorials on our YouTube page(Page Link).
- However, if you want us to install, it will incur charges as per company prevailing rates subject to location and product.
Please download and go through the below file:-
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted. Our return and refund policies are as below:-
- Once order placed but not dispatched – return is possible but refund will be with bank charges deduction.
- Once order is dispatched – return is not possible within the transit time.
- If product is delivered – refund is possible but both sides(to & fro) shipping charges & bank charges will be deducted. Refund is subjected to product receipt in original packed condition at our warehouse.
- Damage Product Received – In case of receipt of product in damage condition, please mention on the waybill copy before accepting the product and inform RnM via e-mail/toll-free. In such cases we will work with you to give the best possible solution and customer are entitled for 100% refund.
- Wrong Product Received – Kindly preserve the original packing to pack the product for reverse shipment. In such cases we will change the product with customer approval or and customer is also entitled for 100% refund as per customer discretion.
- Missing Part – Kindly inform RnM for corrective action. Exchange and Refund subject to customer discretion without any charges. Customer are requested to preserve the original packing may require for reverse shipment.
- Don’t Like after usage – Customer may initiate return or ask for refund within 24 hrs of shipment of the product. Return approval is subject to original packing availability and product must be resaleable condition. Charges will be deducted as per point no.3 after receipt of the product at our place.
- Acceptance of all orders are at sole discretion of company even after payment. If company cancel any order, you will get full refund without any deduction.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items1
- Bundled items at discounted rates
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Items you have already assembled
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
To start a return, write us on the below contact details mentioned.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, RECLINERS N MORE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. RECLINERS N MORE does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. RECLINERS N MORE does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- use, and
information we obtain through ‘www.reclinernmore.com’ here after referred as ‘the Site’. All other terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual. We may also collect Personal Information in connection with surveys (as described below). We do not collect Personal Information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
“Non-Personal Information” means information that does not identify any individual, including without limitation IP type, IP host address, ISP address, cookie IDs and segment IDs associated with cookie IDs, pages viewed and/or search terms entered, browser type, operating system, duration and frequency of visits, anonymous usage statistics including frequency of messaging and interaction with other users, clickstream data other log file data, or social analytics and tracking measurements. On mobile devices, we may also collect device type, make and model, operating system, carrier, user ID, similar device IDs, and information about the apps you use.
The site collects your information
We collect Personal Information when you choose to provide it to us including when you:
- register to use the Site;
- use the Site; and
- communicate with us.
We also collect Non-Personal Information, by using cookies, pixels, server logs, and other similar technology as you use the Site. Please note that we may use third party service providers to help operate the Site and these third-party service providers will collect Non-Personal Information from our Site as well.
Personal Information Collection. When you purchase a Mattress, you must provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, and address.
Using the Site. We collect information you post through the Site. For example, when you interact with other users or the Site by posting a review or other materials, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
Making Payments. We collect information you post through the Site. For example, when you interact with other users or the Site by posting a review or other materials, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
Communications with Us. We may also collect Personal Information from you when you choose to communicate with us. For example, you may choose to send us Personal Information in an email to us, when signing up for an account, newsletter or other service. By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us or our partners, provided that, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you without your consent. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. Specifically, you may be asked to provide contact information as well as information about your height, weight, gender, date of birth, the number of children you have, whether you sleep alone or with a partner, and other information we may request in connection with our surveys. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Site and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Site collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
When you visit the Site, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies, pixels and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
A pixel is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. By using the Site, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Site.
Opt-Out. As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices/. You can also choose not to be included in Google Analytics here.
To be clear, whether you are using our opt-out or an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device. Please note that we do not respond to or honour “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
How Recliners N More uses your information
We use Personal Information to
- facilitate and improve our services; and
- communicate with you.
We may use aggregate information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes. Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use information, including Personal Information, for internal and service-related purposes only and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the Site. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services. We may also use such data to help us deliver targeted advertising to consumers, to analyse interactions with and performance of our Site, measure the effectiveness of advertising on behalf of our advertising partners, and to identify the audience most likely to respond to an advertisement. We may also use data from third parties (such as data vendors) pursuant to their own privacy policies, and provide access to or share non-personally identifiable information with any number of third parties, including but not limited to business partners, affiliates and advertising clients. Similarly, we may enhance the non-personally identifiable information collected via our Site with such information collected from our business partners. We believe that the use of such information is helpful to providing users with better services. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process described below under “Opt-Out.”
Communications. We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
Marketing. We may use information, including Personal Information, to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data. We may use Non-Personal Information as well as any anonymized and aggregated data collected through the Site for any purpose. These uses may include but are not limited to analysing interactions with and performance of the Site, enabling us to improve our Site and services, and sharing such information with our business partners, affiliates, or any other third party. Similarly, we may enhance any such Non-Personal Information collected via our Site with other non-personal information collected from our business partners.
Recliners N More may disclose your information
We may share your information:
- with our third-party service providers;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- with your permission.
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Site.
Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Site may be displayed on the Site. Other users of the Site may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
Marketing. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party sites and social media platforms
The Site may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to our Site. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
The Site also contains links and interactive features with various social media platforms. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Security of your information
By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Update your information or pose a question or suggestion